Celtic Energy’s mission is to help our clients achieve their energy goals and minimize risk through our work as the nation’s most effective independent ESPC & PACE Third-Party Consultant and Sustainability Project Manager, while acting as a trusted advisor and educator on all energy-related topics.
How do we bring value to a client’s energy project?
- Ensure You Get What You Pay For – Several CEI staff are former Director-level ESCO employees, so we know ESCO pricing and we ensure that our clients understand how much they are paying through an “open book” cost buildup.
- Enhance Your Energy Savings – We have overseen energy projects across the U.S. and can use our best-practices knowledge to help clients reduce their energy costs.
- Maximize Your ROI – Our ability to discover potential pitfalls early in a project minimizes client risk and maximizes return on investment.
Our highly credentialed and experienced consultants ensure successful energy project outcomes for our clients.
Always independent, we provide advice our clients can rely on to be in their best interests.
Our expertise in energy processes, technology and programs helps clients understand complex energy projects and the options that are available.
We dig deep to find technical, procedural and political solutions that ensure project success.
Energy Solutions for a Sustainable Future
Celtic Energy helps clients minimize risks associated with major energy projects by:
- Advising you on what you need to optimize energy savings, not what you are sold
- Training you on the process and helping define realistic expectations
- Delivering you a defensible position that your organization will embrace
Get Started Today
Learn more about how Celtic Energy can help you initiate and manage energy projects to upgrade infrastructure while reducing energy costs and environmental impacts.
A Word from Our Clients