U.S. Department of Energy
- Energy Savings Performance Contract
- Quality Assurance Program
- SAVEnergy Audits of Federal Facilities
Scope: Celtic Energy was selected to provide quality assurance on Federal ESPC contracts between owner agencies and ESCOs. CEI’s duties included project expediting, coordination of various government agencies, and due diligence review of Initial Proposals and Detailed Energy Surveys prior to execution of multi-million dollar contracts. Technical review included savings calculations, monitoring and verification plans, O&M, training, and commissioning plans. Celtic Energy also reviewed design plans and equipment submittals, among other documents, and assisted in negotiations during the Final Contract Award.
Our expert work has saved the Government millions of dollars in construction costs as well as energy savings.
Celtic Energy has assisted the DOE at:
- US Department of Energy Headquarters, Washington DC
- GSA / FDA White Oak Headquarters, MD
- USDOE Brookhaven National Labs, NY
- NASA Johnson Space Center, TX
- Edwards AFB, CA
- McGuire Air Force Base, NJ
- MacDill Air Force Base, FL
- US Army Base Fort Drum, NY
- US Bureau of Prisons, TX
- GSA Courthouses, MO
- Fort Jackson, S.C.
- Carl Stokes Federal Courthouse, OH
- Indian Health Service Hospitals, NM
- US Marine Corp: Mobilization Command, MO
- US Navy Communication Research Center, WV