University of North Carolina Wilmington ESPC
Celtic Energy was hired by the University of North Carolina as a Third Party Owner’s Representative to oversee the development of an Energy Savings Performance Contract (ESPC) project at the Wilmington Campus. UNC Wilmington consists of more than 13,000 undergraduate, graduate, and doctoral students.
This project is approximately $4.7million and will generate over $350,000 in annual energy savings. The focus was on the the enhancement of existing systems, equipment upgrades, operational optimization and sustainability.
- The second phase of this project is currently in process
- Over 15 Energy Conservation Measures will be implemented
- Contact: Steve Sharpe, 910-962-7454 (http://uncw.edu/facilities/PerformanceContracting.htm)
This project was featured on News 14 Carolina and WWAY NewsChannel 3.
- Client University of North Carolina Wilmington
- Date December 10, 2014
- Tags Energy Savings Performance Contract, Third Party Owner's Representative