Home » About Us » Corporate Sustainabilty
We believe that social and environmental responsibility is pivotal to our success. It’s our job to change the ways in which we use the Earth’s natural resources,
and the ways in which we fight social issues around the world. We aim to spread the message “going green for more green”. By
understanding the problems and solutions at hand we can show other
businesses, and our clients that sustainability can actually be profitable.
- Our hosting servers run on green power using Renewable Energy Certificates from www.renewablechoice.com.
- We reduce travel by communicating with our customers via web conferences and email communications.
- We care about the environment as much as you do, so
that's why we take extra measures to make sure we are making as little
an impact on the environment as we can.
Our fundamental principles are to:
- Incorporate environmental concerns as a significant priority in decision making
- Seek alternative practices and procedures to minimize negative impacts on the environment.
- Conserve natural resources and restore environmental quality.
- Consider the social, economic and environmental impacts of operational policies and foster a participatory
process in developing these policies.
What are some of the ways in which we strive to fight global warming?
- Permitting (and encouraging) employees to telecommute to reduce commute related carbon output.
- Seeking green or environmentally-friendly vendors, suppliers, clients, partners, etc…
- Reducing waste whenever possible.
- Putting computers in sleep mode / turning off whenever possible.
- Recycling papers, plastics, aluminum, and ink cartridges.
- Properly disposing of computer equipment, batteries, etc…
- Setting the thermostat to 68 during the winter and 74 during the summer and not running AC or heat at all whenever possible.
- Seeking green related projects.
- Utilizing energy-efficient lights.
- Thinking before driving.